Week 2 Lab



  In this week's lab, I kind met some fundamental problems, so I kind can't achieve any lab successfully. I think it maybe some setting problems with my Arduino.


For the first lab Digital input & output with Arduino, I think I do understand the concept that to use different pin to control the power by coding. 








I do think my circuit is right, and I also tested my led are working. In the Arduino I verified my cod, everything  went through successfully. But after I upload it it saids programmer is not responding



  



Then I move to the lab Analog in with an Arduino. First of all I kind son't understand what dose Analog means in this content. Dose it means all the changing parameters? In my understanding it is more like how to use different sensors working with Arduino. And in this coding I do have some hard time to understand some words. Like the const int and int, what should be const int and what should be int? And is the analogWrite and analogRead have to be appeared as pair? Also for the serialprintl why do we need it? I think I doesn't show in the setup. Also kind don't understand how dose potentiometer works, it just          change the voltage?





But still in the end, my Arduino still said programmer is not responding 



So I looked up online trying to see how can I fixed it, I think it is some setting problems , I do fund some solutions online, bur they all dose work in the end. I did change something the the preferences, but still not working. Also in the processor, I seems can not found the one people said in the online forum.

update!


I found the problem, I downloaded the Boards with the Arduino 33 IoT. So I redo the lab Analog one. My cod go through well, but the Led did not light up. I checked my A0 ,when turn the potentiometer, the number dose change, so I think my circuit is working. The problem was my voltage  is too big, so I changed smaller one, it works. 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEEK 6

Project 2 Prototypes