week10

  In this week's lab, we explore H-bridge; I understand how using H-bridge separates the high current with adrino. 


I understand the use of AI AO and BI BO, but I find every H-bridge is kind of different. Also, I see the coding part is a little hard to understand, does the use of the H-bridge kind change the code? or do I have to include something? 


In lab 3, I tried to use the step motor, but it didn't work out since I don't have the H-bridge. Instead, I am using a motor driver. But in the picture, the power source is a 9v battery, and I don't have that either, so I changed to a 12v power jack but with a bigger resister for 20k omega, but it still doesn't work; I think maybe some problem of my code.






 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEEK 6

Week 2 Lab

Project 2 Prototypes