Week3


In the first lab about tone, I was confused by the figure on the lab reading. I missing the ground, so the reading of the press sensor was not changing by my press, it only changes by itself.



































After I connected with the ground I do have the analog value in my control, but the value I have is always in the range of 0-30. I don't know if it is too small, and also wondering why the umber I have have such a big gap with I don't have the ground before.




The problem I have when I put the speaker with press sensor is that when I have the map number some with the lab, my speaker doesn't response. Then I think about the number I have in AnalogRead is way more smaller than 500, so I changed the range to 20,100. And the speaker works.

I changed some numbers in the map and delay trying to see if what those numbers are doing. I kind find they are changing the frequency, but still don't understand what they exactly are. 




















For the one with play it loud, I also confused by the lab(why is the ground connected with the middle pin?). But I put a different circuit to it and it works 



For the second lab I think it is similar with the speaker one, it is very much like changing the output to the Motor. I did made the motor rotate, but I do wondering what dose servo library  do? when should I use library? and what library have?




For the map, in this one I also wondering what those numbers are. I realized the motor are rotate very randomly at the beginning. I think it is the problem of the press sensor reading have a very unstable reading, so I changed the range in the map to 12,50( thinking before 12 the motor don't rotate) . And it works, bur I still can't make the thing rotate 360 or different direction or faster...  wondering if those umbers can control those status of the motor? 














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEEK 6

Week 2 Lab

Project 2 Prototypes